Friday, October 01, 2004

BUsh-Kerry debates

I didn't get to see the debates last night, but I did get to briefly listen to them on the radio while driving to dinner. Bush sounded peeved, and like he was having difficulty getting his words out. The pundits seem to be saying the same thing.

We're packing and moving today, and most folks are preoccupied with that task, so I haven't had a chance to talk about the debates with anyone. The one person I did talk to, who watched the debates in the chow hall, couldn't hear very well. Also, he is one of the few democrats here, so he was predisposed to think poorly of Bush.

We're getting on a bus about 2330 tonight, and will board a plane not too long thereafter. Won't get much sleep tonight, I guess. Also, will be on the plane with body armor and weapons, so I don't expect to comfortable a flight.

No comments: