Thursday, September 30, 2004

Preparing to move

Today we're wrapping up operations. I'll be moving from my room to the huge modular tent for a night, then the next day will get on a chartered plane and fly to the next adventure. Things are slow today.

I'm thinking about the Bush-Kerry debates tonight. The only TV available is in the big chow hall tent. I expect that most of the soldiers are going to be Bush supporters. I also kind of expect a raucous atmosphere, with the soldiers cheering Bush and jeering Kerry, sort of like a football game, only much more subdued. I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut and watch.

I have found 4 other Democrats in our company, out of aver 200. Admittedly, I haven't talked to all of them about politics. Idaho soldiers just tend to be pro-Republican.

1 comment:

Md Raju said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.